Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Early Teacher Appreciation

For years I have sent little gifts and thank you cards to school with M. during Teacher Appreciation Week.  Until this year when we started to homeschooling.  To be honest it was such a relief not to have to worry about birthdays, class parties, goody bags, teacher presents etc. that it never occurred to me that I now qualify as the teacher.

Until I came home the other day and found this on the island in our kitchen:


I'll admit it... there were tears.  What can I say - inside I'm just a big ole' softy.  It didn't hurt that it was filled with chocolate either.

So, Happy Early Teacher Appreciation Week to all of you!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! Good for you...and those who thought of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very touched and my boys (Hubby & son both) are definitely keepers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that is SO stinkin' sweet! Very well done to the 'men' for doing that :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...